Johnny Rockets

22 hours ago, frito58 said:

Seriously, just getting ready to head out on Independence of the seas haven’t been a Royal ship in a while. Have been on probably 20 of them , but u have to be kidding me that JR went from like $6.95 to $14.99 . I just saw it on the app . Are they freaking crazy . I mean the place was always empty on every ship I was ever on . U could walk in any time and get served. We always went and loved it . But damn $30 plus tip for burger. I mean we probably still go as we like the change of pace and get free shakes. Can’t imagine it will stay open long on a lot of ships . 

Indy also has a Playmakers. About the same price for a burger and onion rings but far superior. Only good thing about JR is there is no limit to burgers, Chili, fries, onion rings. Only time we now visit JR if for the free breakfast on Oasis Class.

Will be on Adventure later this year. I understand JR is still on onboard her. Do I understand correctly..

- JR is $14.9pp (same for child or adult)?

- breakfast is no extra charge?

- what if you only want a milkshake?

TIA. Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, cruisinlawn said:

Will be on Adventure later this year. I understand JR is still on onboard her. Do I understand correctly..

TIA. Enjoy.

Free breakfast is only on Oasis Class ships. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, cruisinlawn said:

TIA. Enjoy.

- Yes, $14.99 per person, doesn't matter age 

- No, no breakfast on Adventure. It's only on Oasis-class ships that JR does breakfast.

- You can just walk in and go to the area of the counter labeled "Shake" and they'll do your shake order. I think there may even be a window from the outside, but I always just go in.

5 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

- Yes, $14.99 per person, doesn't matter age 

- No, no breakfast on Adventure. It's only on Oasis-class ships that JR does breakfast.

- You can just walk in and go to the area of the counter labeled "Shake" and they'll do your shake order. I think there may even be a window from the outside, but I always just go in.

Thanks Cactus...what's the charge if one only wants a shake?

16 minutes ago, cruisinlawn said:

Thanks Cactus...what's the charge if one only wants a shake?

I just checked the menu and it doesn't actually say. Strange. All it says is that it will be regular bar pricing, whatever that means. I wish I could give you a better answer, sorry!

• Thanks 1