quantum of the seas 2025 transpacific

Hi 

My family were booked in 2025 on Ovation of the seas April 12th, 18 day  transpacific crossing to Hawaii, We have just received notification that this cruise has been cancelled, and we are now on Quantum of the seas, departing 4 days earlier and taking 21 days, and we would be moved into similar cabins.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? My concern is we are in an accessible cabin, as is my inlaws who were originally next door..

Has there been any news on quantum being deployed to australia for the 24/25 season, and have others had their cruises changed?

Cheers maree

17 minutes ago, rabbit1971 said:

Hi 

My family were booked in 2025 on Ovation of the seas April 12th, 18 day  transpacific crossing to Hawaii, We have just received notification that this cruise has been cancelled, and we are now on Quantum of the seas, departing 4 days earlier and taking 21 days, and we would be moved into similar cabins.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? My concern is we are in an accessible cabin, as is my inlaws who were originally next door..

Has there been any news on quantum being deployed to australia for the 24/25 season, and have others had their cruises changed?

Cheers maree

Hi Maree, Quantum has been here for a couple of years cruising from Brisbane, while Ovation cruise from Sydney for the season.

Quantum will come from Brisbane to Sydney, then head across the Pacific.

Ovation will likely go to Asia.

From what I have read, those that were booked on Ovation and moved have the same cabins on Quantum, call the number that is on your notification email, or log in to your booking and you should see you cabin numbers.

Here is a link to the Rollcall discussing it

Good luck!!

Edited by cheznandy
  • Like 1

And for anyone interested, the Quantum Transpacific 8th April 2025 is now live for bookings for everyone else. 21 nights from $3000.

It includes Easter and ANZAC public holidays for those wanting to stretch out that annual leave haha!!