Cabin 304 on windsurf

Papadog

Hi, could someone tell me about the size of 304, I’ve seen various descriptions, some stating it’s a premium cabin another stating it is a suite, which was described as a premium suite. On line it says 188 sq ft. When I looked on you tube, it showed a sitting area and was much larger than 188 sq ft. Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you

59 minutes ago, Papadog said:

Hi, could someone tell me about the size of 304, I’ve seen various descriptions, some stating it’s a premium cabin another stating it is a suite, which was described as a premium suite. On line it says 188 sq ft. When I looked on you tube, it showed a sitting area and was much larger than 188 sq ft. Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank you

If you look at the Wind Surf Deck Plan, you will see that 304 is not any larger than the other surrounding state rooms. There is a note stating that 304 has one queen size bed with no twin option. 

I’m not sure how exactly long ago, but sometime in the past couple of years, the aft section of deck 3 was changed. Those rooms were almost all suites, which are two staterooms combined. The suites have a couch, coffee table, and side chair. They have two bathrooms and dressing areas. The square footage is twice the size of regular cabin. 

The reversion to the third deck aft suites to regular cabins now means that those rooms ( with lowest numbers starting at 300) do not have the extra square footage or features listed above. They are exactly the same size as cabins on decks one and two. 

Any photos or descriptions you are reading online of a larger cabin describe it BEFORE the suites there were cut in half.

On a side note, when Windstar bought the Windsurf from Club Med, all of the rooms on the ship were the smaller size. They added the suites to reduce capacity. 

1 minute ago, Pudgesmom said:

I’m not sure how exactly long ago, but sometime in the past couple of years, the aft section of deck 3 was changed. Those rooms were almost all suites, which are two staterooms combined. The suites have a couch, coffee table, and side chair. They have two bathrooms and dressing areas. The square footage is twice the size of regular cabin. 

The reversion to the third deck aft suites to regular cabins now means that those rooms ( with lowest numbers starting at 300) do not have the extra square footage or features listed above. They are exactly the same size as cabins on decks one and two. 

Any photos or descriptions you are reading online of a larger cabin describe it BEFORE the suites there were cut in half.

On a side note, when Windstar bought the Windsurf from Club Med, all of the rooms on the ship were the smaller size. They added the suites to reduce capacity.