Comparison of cabins

Iloveketo

5 minutes ago, sleepybobo said:

3042 should be great. We were in 3038 last time and there's no noise at all.  The bed in 3042 also faces forward, which is a plus for me. 

Again, thanks for your info. Do you remember when you were in 3022 if you could get cups and saucers etc.? [I won't ask about a tea pot as the likelihood of someone from Jersey City - unless a transplant like me - knowing would be low 😄]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobEsson said:

Again, thanks for your info. Do you remember when you were in 3022 if you could get cups and saucers etc.? [I won't ask about a tea pot as the likelihood of someone from Jersey City - unless a transplant like me - knowing would be low 😄]

We last stayed in 3022 5 years ago, so I don't remember if there were cups and saucers in the room.  We did ask our stateroom attendant to bring us a kettle and cups for hot tea.  We like chamomile tea at night.

On our cruise last month, our stateroom attendant was so good that he asked if he should bring us a kettle on Day 1 without me even asking. I have no idea how he sensed that we'd like a kettle for tea.  😆 

Since there's a Nespresso machine in DV6, we had the coffee machine moved to the top shelf to make room for the kettle.  

25 minutes ago, sleepybobo said:

We did ask our stateroom attendant to bring us a kettle and cups for hot tea.  We like chamomile tea at night.

Well that answers the question! The kettle doesn't know if it's making black or chamomile tea. Thanks so much for your help.

3 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

50% face forward and 50% face backwards.  Many people have posted which rooms do which.

I’ll add that in the aft DV1s, the port side rooms face port and the starboard side rooms face starboard. 

For me direction is unimportant, but I like to know which side of the bed is next to the closet.