Itinerary check/input

Looking for some input/advice/suggestions (family with older teens/young adults) on our itin for August-N Europe 7 day and we'd like to explore Copenhagen for a day since its our embarkation port..ports in Norway/Germany, and would like to head to Sweden for a night pre cruise.  Obviously we still need to drill down our plans better, but its a start..we dont love museum type things, do like outdoors/local snacks.

Arrive Copenhagen on Friday and either go straight to Malmo Sweden for a night, then back to Copenhagen to explore for Saturday to Sunday..or arrive in Copenhagen on Friday and explore/stay from Friday to Saturday, then Saturday head to Malmo for the night, and return Sunday for cruise..not sure which is best?

Malmo-pedal boats/hike..?

Copenhagen-stromma canal cruise/round tower/rosenborg castle

Hellesylt-hike/waterfall..?

Molde-caves/aker stadium/varden hike/gondola

Flam-zipline/hike

Kiel-sub..?

Thanks in advance!

Are you only going to Hellesylt, and not Geiranger? If so, do you know which waterfall?

In Geiranger, the Storseter waterfall hike is a common cruise excursion, but I wouldn’t recommend it. The hike is mostly through an upper valley with very little view of the iconic fjord below. I much prefer the hikes to the Vesteråsfjellet or Løsta overlooks. If you’re visiting on of the most iconic fjords on the planet, I think it’s worth getting great views of said fjord.

11 minutes ago, kaisatsu said:

Are you only going to Hellesylt, and not Geiranger? If so, do you know which waterfall?

In Geiranger, the Storseter waterfall hike is a common cruise excursion, but I wouldn’t recommend it. The hike is mostly through an upper valley with very little view of the iconic fjord below. I much prefer the hikes to the Vesteråsfjellet or Løsta overlooks. If you’re visiting on of the most iconic fjords on the planet, I think it’s worth getting great views of said fjord.

It only lists Hellesylt, so ya I think so.  I think its this-Helllesytfosse?

1 hour ago, petuniaflower said:

It only lists Hellesylt, so ya I think so.  I think its this-Helllesytfosse?

If you’re only visiting Hellesylt, I’d look for a tour that includes a fjord cruise to Geiranger. The last stretch of the fjord between Hellesylt and Geiranger is quite stunning. Very steep and narrow with some lovely famous waterfalls.

• Like 1