Transfer from cruise terminal in Singapore to Changi airport (Celebrity) - 10:45am flight too soon?

zitsky

We're disembarking in Singapore.  I guess I should check if we get there night before or morning of.  I'm looking at flights on ANA, some of which are 10:45am.  Is that too early?  We could also try to do a city tour then take an evening flight.  Both of us prefer daytime flights.  We will be in business class, if that matters.

I never book a flight anywhere before 4 hours after the itinerary disembark time, as there is usually some uncertainty as to whether the weather, port and immigration officials and traffic will cooperate well or not so well.   But I'm a cautious person, so other people may tell you 3 hours is enough.  Also, I've only embarked in Singapore (last month, from cruise terminal near Sentosa Island), so I'm not sure whether that's an easy or not easy port in which to disembark.  But I'd definitely consider what time your ship (at this, likely, early point) is scheduled to dock in Singapore.  And I might determine which cruise terminal your ship is currently assigned to use (there are two, though both are convenient).  Singapore is great because taxis are plentiful and relatively inexpensive. I assume there will be plenty at the dock.

Others might be able to give you more specific information.  But I wouldn't book a flight that early.  And Singapore is fabulous, so I'd try to find a way to at least get a half day tour before leaving.