Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

29 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Now what are you going to do? :classic_smile:

Eat dinner, watch comedy, drink water. Maybe indulge in a soda. Maybe I should get a milkshake. I’ve had two in my decade on carnival.

• Like 8

Things kind of went downhill. Rico made an announcement. I couldn’t hear it all because people at alchemy generally don’t care about any announcements not made by the alchemists but what I got was playlist is canceled tonight. They’re moving comedy to the main theater. They’re adding some game to the comedy club. And I think an extra comedy showcase. But it was hard to hear and they haven’t changed the app.

• Like 3

Then I got back to the room and Stewart hadn’t cleaned or brought back my laundry or brought a laundry bag..I was out and left a note asking for more.

I know he was by there because he left a fun times and debarkation info in my box.

Stewart never left me a card with his number so I had to call guest services. They didn’t give me his extension as expected but said they’d call and tell him to bring a bag. So I had to wait for that. Now it’s there. He said he would come back and clean.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

So I don’t know what’s up. I’m not really even Feeling much movement. Maybe the playlist cast wanted their last week off. They get off with us in Mobile. What we’ve had hasn’t been half as bad as my last day on glory in 2022. And I mean we had it the first sea day and they didn’t cancel anything. Remember when I was In the jungle and couldn’t put my glass on the table. That was the first sea day. It’s totally normal right now.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7

Let’s see what pics I haven’t posted.

Laundry in

IMG_4291.thumb.jpeg.7a1ab3a6fa94a465ce918948c4fcc4d7.jpeg

laundry out

IMG_4290.thumb.jpeg.c7ff8a446e3694fadb2c2de387115514.jpeg

yeah that staircase in the left is where I came down. Everyone blocking it. 

IMG_4294.thumb.jpeg.1abc4468060aecf2ab5f5035eeecb6a2.jpeg

The bar nobody knows about.

IMG_4295.thumb.jpeg.b522fe4510a678a20c511042b16b0ed6.jpeg

elegant photos

IMG_4296.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8
  • Haha 3

On 2/22/2024 at 3:11 PM, Saint Greg said:

IMG_4029.jpeg

A sad reminder of our cruise to Norway last year on Pride. I went to get wonton soup and found that someone had made off with all - and I mean all - the dumplings in the container. Nothing there except broth and scallions. Looks like you had a better lunch.

I've enjoyed your review. Spirit is the only Spirit-class ship we haven't sailed, so it's nice to get a look at her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nybumpkin said:

A sad reminder of our cruise to Norway last year on Pride. I went to get wonton soup and found that someone had made off with all - and I mean all - the dumplings in the container. Nothing there except broth and scallions. Looks like you had a better lunch.

I've enjoyed your review. Spirit is the only Spirit-class ship we haven't sailed, so it's nice to get a look at her.

Oh soups at this chopsticks are served by an employee.

• Like 5

I think we actually get less comedy. They moved the 8:30… which I would’ve made..up to 7:30 which I missed. Then we were going to have comedy at 10:30 and 11:15. They canceled that and are having a showcase at 9:30. On other ships a showcase is each comic for 15 mins. If they each their full 30 min shows..fine I go to bed early. But if they change it to a regular 15 each showcase that really stinks.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, dctravel said:

Looks like there is actually crawfish this time!

The last time I had this was on jubilee and it had crawfish. The problem was with the jambalaya pasta. It only had two pieces of sausage on jubilee and none here.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3