Airport transfer question- Barcelona

Hi everyone! We are on the upcoming Splendor TA, never used Regent’s airport transfer before. Our flight doesn’t leave until 3 pm. Are we better off with a leisurely departure off the ship on our own, or should we take the transfer bus? Do they usually offer later departures on busses for later flights, or will we be stuck with the 6:30 am crowd? Thanks!

1 hour ago, chelseabelsea said:

Thank you for your replies- the transfer is free to us, however I am not sure how early we would have to leave to be part of that group.

my guess is the last off the ship will be about 9:30 am, so maybe a 10:00 am bus, arriving at airport by 10:30am.  Figure an hour to get your bags (off the bus), check in, security, and immigration.  Puts you at the gate/lounge well before noon.

BCN does have a nice Business class lounge. We used for AA flight a few years ago. Next trip out of BCN is a direct to IAD, Dulles. Hoping this lounge still available. We had about 3 -4 hour visit.

On 2/17/2024 at 8:28 PM, CardowMD said:

I would take a taxi. It’s very close to airport and about 20E. You can depart when you want.

The price has gone up a bit since you last went, when we went in October last year it was €40 before tip.

• Like 1

You will probably be off the ship around 9:00 am, on a bus around 9:30, 9:45, and at the airport by 10:30.  You should have access to the business class lounge of whatever airline you are flying on.  Chill out and enjoy!