23 day cruise…what to expect?

Leejnd4

I’m seriously considering booking the May 21, 2025 Rome to Rome 23-day cruise on Symphony. I’ve never actually been on a cruise that long before! The idea of 23 nights on Symphony feels amazing. 

I have questions! 😁

I noticed that there is a 7-day Rome-Marseille itinerary that covers the first 7 days of this 23-day itinerary. But there is not another itinerary listed that starts in Marseille, or at any other point in those 23 days.

So does this mean that everyone who booked the 7 dayer will disembark in Marseille and all that will be left onboard will be us long-haulers? Could make for a rather empty ship, given that the 7 day cruise is a great price and i would imagine will be very popular. Or is it possible for people to book other segments of those 23 days?

Other questions: 

*How many formal nights will there be?

*How many Vintage Room dinners will be offered?

*How many times can I dine in Umi Uma and Osteria D’Ovidio?

I should mention that I will be in a SGR, not a suite. 

I’m sure I will have other questions but that’s all I got for now. 

LeeAnne

Edited by Leejnd4

LeeAnne,

You will get three complimentary reservations at each specialty restaurant based on availability.

Not sure how many vintage room will be offered but you should have lots of opportunities.

I believe two or three formals but as you get closer you can check with on board guest services.

Looks like a great itinerary and a great time of the year to visit these ports.

Keith 

• Thanks 1

Okay I got the answer to my first question now. Keith just helped me to see that you can, in fact, individually book all three legs of this 23-day cruise. I just had my filters set wrong. 

So I guess I’ll just have three different sets of passengers to meet along the way. 😁

I haven’t decided to book this yet, but I’m getting close. I do want to take advantage of their new explorer fares so I will need to decide in the next few weeks. 

I understand that they raised their prices before they introduced these explorer fares. Sure wish I’d thought of booking this cruise before they raised the prices, but…oh well! Since I didn’t, I gotta go with what’s available. And the cost savings is pretty significant. 

Edited by Leejnd4
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1