Avoid balcony room 6207 on Vista

jxtgreek

Just off the Vista, beautiful ship, great entertainment, so many bands especially the Havana Bar.  My one issue is that our room, 6207 was so loud from the wind I wish I had ear plugs (yes that loud).  Be careful with this room.  Anyone else ever have issues with wind noise in their room?

We had that same room on Dream. Loved the handicap access but hated that we always had to move carts out of way to get wheelchair down the hallway. 2 days of storms with the waves banging against the front of ship made us say never again. It was so loud! Staying away from front from now on.

19 minutes ago, jxtgreek said:

Just off the Vista, beautiful ship, great entertainment, so many bands especially the Havana Bar.  My one issue is that our room, 6207 was so loud from the wind I wish I had ear plugs (yes that loud).  Be careful with this room.  Anyone else ever have issues with wind noise in their room?

Did you pick it or did Carnival assign it?

We were lucky with a call from our PVP on Wednesday offering us the shortened 2 night cruise.  We need a handicap and this was the only one left.  BTW we disembarked this morning and being Platinum we were asked to gather in the main lounge.  Much to my surprise it was packed.  I heard several hundred rooms became available when original cruisers canceled due to the shortened length.  Being local this did not bother us and for the price it was amazing