Time delay to expect a review to be accepted?

Just checking in - twice I have written reviews (most recent late January) and never received any indication they were received nor have they been published.  Each one was a favorable and balanced review so I wonder why they have not been published.  Thanks

• Administrators

Hello!  Please write to reviews@cruisecritic.com from the email associated with your user name and we can take a look.  When a review is submitted to us you should have received an email acknowledging receipt, then another one when the review is published (with a link to the published review).  Generally we aim for a 3 business day processing time.

On 2/26/2024 at 8:47 AM, CC Help Michell said:

Hello!  Please write to reviews@cruisecritic.com from the email associated with your user name and we can take a look.  When a review is submitted to us you should have received an email acknowledging receipt, then another one when the review is published (with a link to the published review).  Generally we aim for a 3 business day processing time.

Thanks - did not receive anything so checking if it is user error before I write any more.