Port Everglades Terminal 29 cabs etc.

Benjo8

All,

We have an early flight and want to be sure we can hop in a cab at 7-7:30 to make our flight. Very familiar with Terminal 25 which was less compact with plenty of cabs. Terminal 29 more compact but assume there will be cabs. Is arranging an Uber practical if not sure when we’ll be walking off the ship? Thanks for any input that would lower my anxiety level. Didn’t plan on quite this early a flight but JetBlue moved it up slightly less than an hour so no free change from them and price differential was significant.

Last time in December when I got off, I called an UBER and picked up in 10 minutes. I had a 10am flight and was off the ship by 745 and at airport by 810 and checked in, I also do have TSA precheck so that was quick and easy also.   Also take a look to see how many other ships are disembarking during that time.  I only had 2 others that day so it was minimal crowds overall early morning at airport and pier.  Walking off early I thought about but I had done early flights before with no issues.  The only hold up can be bad weather, customs not clearing ship quick etc.  I have never experienced any of those issues, but there are people who have.  But to me they rarely happen.  Gone 18 or so cruises thru Ft Lauderdale and never an issue.  Ft Lauderdale cruise port is very close and convenient to the airport.