New way to claim shareholder credit

Tn gal

Although my recent request for shareholder credit on our April cruise was granted, the email stated that future requests should go through the app, Stockperks.com.  It appears to me that this will be a more efficient way to request credits.

41 minutes ago, Tn gal said:

Although my recent request for shareholder credit on our April cruise was granted, the email stated that future requests should go through the app, Stockperks.com.  It appears to me that this will be a more efficient way to request credits.

There are a few existing threads on Stockperks reflecting various posters' experience. Not everyone would agree that the system is more efficient. You might want to do a search and go through the threads to get an idea of what's involved.

• Like 5

We just submitted our first request with the "new" method (Stockperk app) yesterday - was easy so  far and now just waiting approval.

I did read on a thread after it approved - you have to then in the app get it to "apply" to the cruise and some folks were not aware of this final step. When you submit your proof of stock, it doesn't ask for cruise info - so I guess that is what we will do after it is approved - decide which cruise(s) we are trying to "apply" that proof of stock ownership to. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

We just submitted our first request with the "new" method (Stockperk app) yesterday - was easy so  far and now just waiting approval.

I did read on a thread after it approved - you have to then in the app get it to "apply" to the cruise and some folks were not aware of this final step. When you submit your proof of stock, it doesn't ask for cruise info - so I guess that is what we will do after it is approved - decide which cruise(s) we are trying to "apply" that proof of stock ownership to. 

I just went through this process a couple of weeks ago. I did get an email indicating it would take a few days to be approved. I expected another email that I was approved. I did not get any. So after a day or so I went into the app and saw I was good to go. Now I had to select the cruise line and enter my cruise info. Being less that 4 weeks out from my trip they replied that I might not get the OBC. After a day I received an email stating the OBC was added to my cruise reservation. Was very painless. 

Dan

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dogo88 said:

I just went through this process a couple of weeks ago. I did get an email indicating it would take a few days to be approved. I expected another email that I was approved. I did not get any. So after a day or so I went into the app and saw I was good to go. Now I had to select the cruise line and enter my cruise info. Being less that 4 weeks out from my trip they replied that I might not get the OBC. After a day I received an email stating the OBC was added to my cruise reservation. Was very painless. 

Dan

Good to know you did get the OBC even though you were less than 4 weeks out. With the old process of emailing, last minute bookings were not an issue - seems this new process may cause a lot of people who book last minute to lose out on OBC.

26 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Good to know you did get the OBC even though you were less than 4 weeks out. With the old process of emailing, last minute bookings were not an issue - seems this new process may cause a lot of people who book last minute to lose out on OBC.

I was very surprised. The email that I received said because it was less than 4 weeks from the cruise that I may not get the OBC. But they would try. And within 4 hours I got an email stating that the OBC was on my cruise booking. 

• Like 2