Barbados Form

Is the form you're referencing something new?  We've visited Barbados a number of times on various cruise lines and have never been required to submit any form.

I had problems with the form yesterday, but today it all seems to be working ok.  I saved all the sections but the form wouldn't submit.  This morning it worked.  Give it another go, hopefully they were just having a glitch.

@-Lew- not sure whether it's new, as I've not been to Barbados before.  I believe (but happy to be corrected if anyone knows different) that it's an online version of the immigration and customs form that used to be completed manually before clearing immigration upon arrival in Barbados.

The form has certainly been around post Covid, not sure when it was first introduced. It’s just a basic immigration form and you can still complete it at the airport on arrival if necessary, no problem. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jane Mitchell said:

@-Lew- not sure whether it's new, as I've not been to Barbados before.  I believe (but happy to be corrected if anyone knows different) that it's an online version of the immigration and customs form that used to be completed manually before clearing immigration upon arrival in Barbados.

Thank you, @Jane Mitchell.  On our last port call on February 16, 2023 no such form was required.