CELEBRITY vs ROYAL APP

allyfree

Is it just me? ... although they have the same structure, I find the Celebrity app a lot less user friendly in terms of clarity for advance cruise info? Lack of food & drink menus, upgrades & purchases not showing, opening times, etc.

20 minutes ago, allyfree said:

Is it just me? ... although they have the same structure, I find the Celebrity app a lot less user friendly in terms of clarity for advance cruise info? Lack of food & drink menus, upgrades & purchases not showing, opening times, etc.

They both are challenged.   Much of the info you would like pre cruise is either not possible - menus often gave tweaks - or do you really need the exact hours for everything?

Pre internet we boarded and found out menus each day by looking outside the MDR.

FWIW the Princess,  HAL and RCL apps have lots of issues too.

We just relax, board and sort it out later.  Never had a reservation issue after boarding and far less stress.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, allyfree said:

I find them the same. Purchases show on mine in the app.  I use the website for the menus pre cruise on both.  Drinks I wait until connected on both then look at the app as I see no need to look beforehand.  I don't know what you mean by opening times.  Upgrades can be done on website.