ICON of the Seas Highlights! Super edit!

Hi everyone! I thought I'd share this highlight reel from our cruise onboard ICON of the Seas! I loved editing this video so much as it was such a superb cruise! ICON really is an amazing ship, and the memories we had as a family are shared amongst this video! I would love if you gave it a look and gave any comments about the ship and our adventure! If anyone is interested in seeing what ICON is like then definitely check this out!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Coast To Coasters said:

If anyone is interested in seeing what ICON is like then definitely check this out!

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful ship. Way to much kids stuff for us. 

How did you ever see all there is to see on this ship?  A friend and I are going on Star of the Seas September 2025.  This will be the second ship in the Icon class.  Years ago when my husband and I went on our first cruise...its was Disney...when we got on the ship you could get into a group that took us on a tour of the ship.  This was great since we had never been on a cruise before.  I don't ever remember seeing this on any RCCL ship (and maybe other cruise lines don't do it either.  Our Disney cruise was over 25 years ago) and I think it would be a great thing on these new ships.  I'm Diamond and almost Diamond+ so I'm not new to cruising on Royal and I love the Oasis class ships.  Anybody know if they offer this tour before sail away?

6 hours ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

How did you ever see all there is to see on this ship?  A friend and I are going on Star of the Seas September 2025.  This will be the second ship in the Icon class.  Years ago when my husband and I went on our first cruise...its was Disney...when we got on the ship you could get into a group that took us on a tour of the ship.  This was great since we had never been on a cruise before.  I don't ever remember seeing this on any RCCL ship (and maybe other cruise lines don't do it either.  Our Disney cruise was over 25 years ago) and I think it would be a great thing on these new ships.  I'm Diamond and almost Diamond+ so I'm not new to cruising on Royal and I love the Oasis class ships.  Anybody know if they offer this tour before sail away?

There really is so much to do on the ship, it’s insane!! I know some cruise lines over a behind the scenes tour but it’s not on ICON yet! In terms of getting your bearings & seeing all the ship before sail away, my best advice is to have a wander around as soon as you board, when the ship is quieter and just experience the different areas. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how quickly you start to remember where things are! You could also ask at guest services if someone could potentially be available to give you a quick tour if you’d like some additional help. 

The ship is huge but it’s really well designed with the different areas, they’ve done a superb job at separating them all!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Coast To Coasters said:

There really is so much to do on the ship, it’s insane!! I know some cruise lines over a behind the scenes tour but it’s not on ICON yet! In terms of getting your bearings & seeing all the ship before sail away, my best advice is to have a wander around as soon as you board, when the ship is quieter and just experience the different areas. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how quickly you start to remember where things are! You could also ask at guest services if someone could potentially be available to give you a quick tour if you’d like some additional help. 

The ship is huge but it’s really well designed with the different areas, they’ve done a superb job at separating them all!

I’m on the April 13th sailing and was able to book the behind the scenes tour ($249).

• Like 1

Great video. We sail in a couple weeks. I noticed an ice show more geared toward children in your video. For our sailing, it’s not yet listed to book in advance. Do you remember if you could just go without reservations?

Thank you!

11 hours ago, BeachVacation said:

Great video. We sail in a couple weeks. I noticed an ice show more geared toward children in your video. For our sailing, it’s not yet listed to book in advance. Do you remember if you could just go without reservations?

Thank you!

Thank you so much for watching! Ah yes, it's an amazing ice show! The kids loved it! It became available to reserve during the cruise from memory but don't worry if you miss reservations, we just turned up one day and there was plenty of seats and additional showings if desired! Hope you have a great cruise!

• Like 1