MSC World Europa Dining Guide

Coast To Coasters

Thank you.

I won't be sailing on World Europa but I'm booked on World America so much of the information will carry over. Obviously, there will be some differences with different ships and different markets but any information is appreciated. 

7 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Thank you.

I won't be sailing on World Europa but I'm booked on World America so much of the information will carry over. Obviously, there will be some differences with different ships and different markets but any information is appreciated. 

Oh definitely! They’re near identical so it will all cross over nicely! World Europa would have been perfect for America so I’m glad they’ve gone ahead with World America as it will just be perfect for the USA market!

Is this propaganda for your Youtube Channel?

Speciality Dining on the World Europa is not so complicated that it will need a 23 min Video.
There are the Speciality Restaurants: Butchers Cut, Sushi, Teppanyaki, a Fish Restaurant La Pescaderia, Hola Tacos, Chefs Garden Kitchen and then two Buffets and a Burger/Pizza Restaurant.

33 minutes ago, Nikita4 said:

Is this propaganda for your Youtube Channel?

Speciality Dining on the World Europa is not so complicated that it will need a 23 min Video.
There are the Speciality Restaurants: Butchers Cut, Sushi, Teppanyaki, a Fish Restaurant La Pescaderia, Hola Tacos, Chefs Garden Kitchen and then two Buffets and a Burger/Pizza Restaurant.

Everyone is different with how they want to consume information. Some prefer it in the form of a video, others are quite happy to read it or just wing it while onboard - it’s just another option for anyone who wishes to watch it in a video. If they don’t, that’s completely understandable!