Celebrity Reflection- cabin #6105?

j3000

Hi, I think we were on 6107, so just beside.

The location was not great for me and I will never sail that far forward again. We took a chance on balcony guarantee...this one time only.. and it was not in our favour.. lol

It was above the theatre and our floor sometimes vibrated due to the noise/bass. They would have 1 or more rehearsals during the day, and of course 2 shows in the evening. Not ideal, but not awful.

What we disliked the most was the 'forward' part. I do get motion sickness and chew ginger tabs twice daily to help. It did not really bother me for the first few days, but once the seas got a little rough.. it felt like our cabin was bobbing for apples. Up and down... up and down. It made me never want to be in the cabin, and sleep was tough. I did take gravol a couple of times, but they make me extremely tired, so tried to minimize taking them. And during the day I avoided going to the  cabin.

If you are not prone to motion sickness, (or be bothered by theatre noise) the location is good. We did not find the distance for walking the hall bad at all.

• Like 1