Tender Times in Yorkey's Knob

luvtravel88

We have an overnight in Cairns, which is tendering in Yorkey's Knob. Would anyone happen to know what time the tenders will begin transporting people to shore on the morning of the second day we're there?

Thanks!!

I read a response today I believe on FB that someone received a reply from Celebrity  to your question. 

If I recall correctly they said that tender will be operational all night long but only once an hour after 11PM.    They also indicated Shuttles would only be operational up until something like 10PM and then resume next morning  

1 hour ago, luvtravel88 said:

We have an overnight in Cairns, which is tendering in Yorkey's Knob. Would anyone happen to know what time the tenders will begin transporting people to shore on the morning of the second day we're there?

Thanks!!

7aec837d89bf7da482e21c9b4e4bb75c.jpg

Yorkey's Knob, Jan 2018

We took the GBR cruise back in Jan 2018, so my information is a bit dated.  When Solstice overnighted at Yorkey's Knob (Cairns), the last tender from ashore was scheduled to leave at 10:30 pm local time.  Tendering was then scheduled to resume at 7:30 am the following morning.

However there were passengers like my family that had made independent arrangements at Cairns and we needed to be off the ship early in order to be there on time.  So with little announcement/advertising, Celebrity arranged for a couple of very early tenders to get us off the ship.  No guarantees that you will see that arrangement on your cruise, but you should inquire if this is of value to you.

Hopefully for you, the tender/shuttle schedule is what Jim posted earlier.

f573976bfbf8e6547cbf40045685801b.jpg

If you are interested, here is link to the folder of all the Celebrity Todays that were issued during our 12 night GBR sailing.  Also I published a photo review of our cruise that has some information that may be useful for planning even though it is dated and on a different class of ship.

Edited by mahdnc

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

7aec837d89bf7da482e21c9b4e4bb75c.jpg

Yorkey's Knob, Jan 2018

We took the GBR cruise back in Jan 2018, so my information is a bit dated.  When Solstice overnighted at Yorkey's Knob (Cairns), the last tender from ashore was scheduled to leave at 10:30 pm local time.  Tendering was then scheduled to resume at 7:30 am the following morning.

However there were passengers like my family that had made independent arrangements at Cairns and we needed to be off the ship early in order to be there on time.  So with little announcement/advertising, Celebrity arranged for a couple of very early tenders to get us off the ship.  No guarantees that you will see that arrangement on your cruise, but you should inquire if this is of value to you.

Hopefully for you, the tender/shuttle schedule is what Jim posted earlier.

f573976bfbf8e6547cbf40045685801b.jpg

If you are interested, here is link to the folder of all the Celebrity Todays that were issued during our 12 night GBR sailing.  Also I published a photo review of our cruise that has some information that may be useful for planning even though it is dated and on a different class of ship.

Thank you!!

Kim

1 hour ago, luvtravel88 said:

Thank you!!

Kim

You are welcome.  The link to the photo review was wrong.  Here is the correct link: