Disembarkation while doing a back to back in Monaco

loafin

We are doing a back to back beginning in Sept with the cruise change port being in Monaco. We’ve heard differing information - can you disembark in Monaco and then reboard? We’d like to explore while there. Thanks in advance!

My B2B experience is that you change your cruisecard in the morning and than free to leave the ship. Lunch is also provided for B2B guests on board before the new guests arrive. But you need not to attend.

If you change cabin this is done by the crew.

Edited by beatnix

There is a B2B meeting the afternoon before disembarkation. You will get your new room key, as well as your pass to get back on the ship. If you are changing rooms, you need to pack up your loose items, stuff in drawers, the bathroom, etc. if it's hanging in the closet, just leave it. It magically reappears in your new room. If you want to stay on board the ship, you can. Or you can use the day like any port stop. Just be back on at the appropriate time. Early arrival at the cruise port, you show your boarding pass, and up you go. Have a great time!

Azamara required that all B2B passengers disembark and reboard when we did a B2B that turned around in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know if this was a U.S. regulation and might not be true in Monaco.

21 minutes ago, tgg said:

Azamara required that all B2B passengers disembark and reboard when we did a B2B that turned around in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know if this was a U.S. regulation and might not be true in Monaco.

I will be doing a B2B in November on the Journey out of Miami. After you disembark can you reboard quickly? Or did you need to stay off the ship for a certain amount of time? Thanks for help with this. 

3 minutes ago, nonstopcruz1 said:

I will be doing a B2B in November on the Journey out of Miami. After you disembark can you reboard quickly? Or did you need to stay off the ship for a certain amount of time? Thanks for help with this. 

We went off to see museums for the morning and part of the afternoon, so I can't answer your question.

I do know that the people who were B2B (there were more than 50) were given priority boarding tickets that identified them as B2B. When we returned to the dock at around 2:00, we were able to board immediately.

3 minutes ago, tgg said:

We went off to see museums for the morning and part of the afternoon, so I can't answer your question.

I do know that the people who were B2B (there were more than 50) were given priority boarding tickets that identified them as B2B. When we returned to the dock at around 2:00, we were able to board immediately.

Thank you very much for your help. 

• Like 1