Thank you NCLH

For the stock guys on here.  I have been playing the options game with NCLH for the past 2 months with an uptick of about 9%. Averaging 4-5 trades per week.  I did nothing last week but decided to get back in yesterday.  I bought 450 16.5 call contracts.  Just sold all, I do not even care if it goes to 20 now.  Going to upgrade at least one upcoming cruise to Haven now.  Perfect timing or just dumb luck, I don't care.  I hope some of you guys got in on this also.  

I've never done the options thing. I have no idea what I'm doing but am slowly learning about the market (much later in life than I had hoped).  But I have 7 young grands who are each doing well in their little accounts because I believe in NCLH and put $50 a month in their stock accounts (split between NCLH, a crypto type fund and a managed fund).   

I'm hoping that by the time they are young teens I will know enough about investing and they will have enough of a portfolio that they can learn and grow it into something worthwhile.  

Enjoy your Haven upgrade @skeeter195!

That's awesome with the grandkids.  I am 57 and did not start until about 15 years ago.  I missed a lot out on a lot I know.

I used to track and use fake money all the time to see how "I might actually do".  When I started getting upset about losing fake money that is when started with my own(not much, less than 5k).  I am a gambler thus the options trading, very high risk for very high reward.  Over the years I have had some stocks make me big money and vice versa.  Overall though since I started 15 years ago I have only lost money 4 years, one very big.  When a stock comes in though I always spend half of it on my family.  

If the grandkids have any interest maybe let them play the game with fake money and see how it goes.  Heck maybe when they are old enough they could teach you a few tricks.  I am still waiting for a niece or nephew to show me.  

• Thanks 1

For the record, I'm a relatively young Gigi (grandma), just late to the investment party!  I'm about to turn 55, with 7 (7 and under).   But I will keep the Stock Market Game in mind as they age!  For now I need to work on my own investing game!  

• Like 1