Problems with Holland America travel consultant. Who do I contact to get a different person?

jlazz

The person at Holland America who booked our cruise was wonderful, until she wasn't. I don't want to work with her anymore. Who would I contact to report this person and get someone new?

Tia!

19 minutes ago, cabinluvn said:

I think you can just call the general info line at HAL and choose the option to book a cruise. You will get a random person who should be able to take over your booking

Thx.  The situation is one that I'd like to report to the company.  I wonder if I can get transfered to a supervisor when I call.

Why not go though a TA? Get recommendations for a good one first. No matter how good a HAL PC is, they work for the cruise line and have to put the companies interests first if there’s a conflict. A TA works for YOU and a good one goes to bat for you in a conflict. Ours has saved us thousands over the past five years, when HAL’s interpretation of situation didn’t line up with ours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, crystalspin said:

@jlazz -- call the PCC number but do not enter your PCC extension. Listen to the menu until offered to speak to a live person, then ask for a supervisor. Then you can accomplish both of your objectives.

I will try this. Thx!

18 minutes ago, jlazz said:

I will try this. Thx!

Someone said the menu has changed, but I can't believe it doesn't offer a colleague that can connect you upwards. Maybe I'll call the number just to listen to menu!

Edited by crystalspin

19 hours ago, crystalspin said:

@jlazz -- call the PCC number but do not enter your PCC extension. Listen to the menu until offered to speak to a live person, then ask for a supervisor. Then you can accomplish both of your objectives.

This is exactly right, as I did this very same thing a few weeks ago.  Ask for the supervisor and he/she will take care of everything.