Regal Princess Crab Pop-Up, Sanctuary, and Trident menus from February 18, 2024 sailing

Greytgrey

The crab pop-up was $34.99 (about $40 after taxes and fees) and, holy cow, was it a lot of seafood! People were walking away when they learned what the "nominal fee" was... but we nom-nom-nommed enough that it was a bargain, especially if you keep up with market prices for things like crab's legs and lobster!

2024-02 Sanctuary Menu.pdf 2024-02-19 Crab Popup.pdf 2024-02-21 Trident Grill Menu.pdf

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Globaler said:

How was the crab shack?

It was so good! Worth it if you like the cuisine. It's the only "extra" I paid for all week (no beverages, Plus, casual restaurants, etc.).

• Like 2

We just got off of Regal Princess on 2/25/24.  We went to the Crab Shack and it was 100% worth the money.  It was $39 plus tax and gratuity.  It think it was a total of almost $95 for two of us after all the charges.

It was on Monday at noon at the Crown Grill.  There as a gentleman at the buffet on the first day and we signed up through him.  That is the only thing we paid for all week since we had the premier package.

3 minutes ago, cruisinsince75 said:

I don't get it. I thought Crab Shack is a casual dining venue on other ships and covered under Plus and Premier packages?  Are you saying as a pop up venue on Regal it isn't covered?  It's the same exact menu!

Crab Shack is a pop up specialty on Discovery too. Not casual dining. No credits can be used.

4 hours ago, zanderblue said:

That crab shack pop up sounds right up our street, which day was it and where was it at?

how was it advertised?

thanks in advance

I'd read about it, and saw it show up in the app. We tried to make reservations, but the two people we spoke to on board just told us to show up... which we did! There was plenty of room. It ran from 1-3:30, I believe, and it looked like they were seating people as late as 3:30 (or whenever it closed down).

• Like 1

14 hours ago, like2cruise said:

What did you order if you don’t mind me asking?  Any photos by chance.  I love seafood!  Was this a sea day for your itinerary ?  Thanks in advance for any additional information!

You don't really order, except for dessert. Everything else just shows up on the table. This was our first full sea day (the day after embarkation).

Here are some pictures:

85EF3953-FD7E-4D99-BA33-8142D7E0B613_1_201_a.jpeg

FC78AD8A-F8D4-469D-8EBE-27F1A7591BBC.jpeg

2B5961A7-6927-43D5-9E16-493BA579A351.jpeg

F32C49BA-1BE8-4A8C-8503-AFE1D6F57ED8.jpeg

• Like 2