BEYOND Gym, HIIT, F45

Shellyd22

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about the gym on Beyond? How is the free weight section and is there a stair master machine?  

I was looking into maybe trying a class for a fee (HIIT or F45) but when I’ve looked at other cruisers’ Celebrity Today I only see them offered at 9:00am or 4:00pm. Is this the only times they offer those classes? I ideally like to work out before breakfast and honestly by 4:00pm on vacation I’ve had a few cocktails so I don’t see myself partaking at that time lol 

I don’t want to pre purchase any classes or passes if I won’t use it. 

1 minute ago, Shellyd22 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about the gym on Beyond? How is the free weight section and is there a stair master machine?  

I was looking into maybe trying a class for a fee (HIIT or F45) but when I’ve looked at other cruisers’ Celebrity Today I only see them offered at 9:00am or 4:00pm. Is this the only times they offer those classes? I ideally like to work out before breakfast and honestly by 4:00pm on vacation I’ve had a few cocktails so I don’t see myself partaking at that time lol 

I don’t want to pre purchase any classes or passes if I won’t use it. 

Absolutely suggest you wait till on board. Class times do vary but only limited offerings.  Agree a 4pm workout class not for me, but 6am (my gym time) would not work for many others

No stairclimbers. The free weights are okay but the area is very small and there are usually a few people who commandeer the whole area and make it a challenge. There are lots of videos of the gym on YouTube. 

HIIT classes are usually between 8 and 10. Maybe look at a current sailing for a better idea. I know I've done them early around 8am on an S Class ship, maybe it was Reflection, because I was one of two signed up. The trainer was a giant Slovak man who I'm fairly sure was trying to get me to barf. Definitely had no need for other workouts on that ship after a 45 minute class with him. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

The trainer was a giant Slovak man who I'm fairly sure was trying to get me to barf. Definitely had no need for other workouts on that ship after a 45 minute class with him. 

This sounds like bootcamp classes I used to do 😅