Shared shuttle or Uber/Lyft Port Canaveral to MCO

SmashTree_03

Trying to decide on transportation to MCO from Port Canaveral post Carnival Mardi Gras with a 1:30pm flight. As far as timing, would it be safe to use a shared shuttle service such as Cruise Control (I believe their max capacity is 10-12 people per van) to make the flight or would you take an Uber/Lyft? My concern is being delayed waiting for other passengers or stops at other Canaveral terminals to pick up passengers. 
Last I cruised out of Canaveral was pre-Covid and I used a bus shuttle service to MCO, which I don’t care to use again. 

TIA! 

We used Cruise Control.  Good communication from them.  Our shuttle driver texted us that he would be there in two minutes to pick us up....and he was!  Although there was room for more in our shuttle, we left for the airport on time with only 4 passengers.   

We were supposed to have another family join us from the Disney ship next door but they had a delayed arrival and there disembarkation did not start on time.  Our driver checked with his dispatch to make sure they would have another shuttle take care of the Disney family with their delayed disembarkation.  Then we headed to MCO on time.

I would suggest you check and see how many ships are disembarking that day.  We were very impressed with Cruise Control and how they handled everything.

Edited by Sand and Seas

Have you ever heard of luxury transfer connectionin orlando? Trying to find a shuttle service that will pick up at a Disney hotel, then to our hotel to port. They want $500 with 25$ deposit

9 hours ago, laurierocs said:

Have you ever heard of luxury transfer connectionin orlando? Trying to find a shuttle service that will pick up at a Disney hotel, then to our hotel to port. They want $500 with 25$ deposit

Never heard of them but that doesn’t mean they aren’t reputable….

11 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Or you could always book private transportation with cruise control, we have done it twice now with them and the communication was great both times.

Definitely a good option. I was hoping to save a little $ with the shared option, but sometimes peace of mind is worth the extra. 

• Like 1