LIVE! Jubilee Jaunt  3/2-3/9 Big Family Fun—Let’s Cruise!

Posted (edited)

We have officially been welcomed by Ms Kyndall FIRE! We are watching music at Center Stage then heading off to Dear Future Husband,  a new show Main Stage. 

IMG_1466.png

image.jpg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 6

We don’t know where the kids are, and some are at comedy.

We had a great dinner!  Nine for dinner—big round table.  No wait at 5:30.

Food everywhere!  Multiple appetizers, a sushi boat, the new Vegan menu for my friend.  Sheila was a great waiter!  Food was hot!  

photos to follow!

.  At show 

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Dinner!  I had the pappardelle with braised lamb  appetizer and shrimp cocktail with Cornish game hen.  Yep had to get the chocolate melting cake for desert. The duck shrimp rolls and crawfish dish were popular at the table and enjoyed by all.  As soon as we hit outside the 10 miles from Texas boundary we ordered wine for table—about 3/4 through dinner though.

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1436.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg

IMG_1430.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Following along.  Was on Jubilee last month.  Enjoy!  Are the screens working at center stage?  Not working last month.  Broken this week on Celebration too.  Concert version shows and no circus show. 

@Colorado Beach Bum No, the screens are not working. We just had Dear Future Husband in the Jubilee Theater tonight.

Bummer they are not working on the Celebration…we really loved the shows on that ship, especially the circus show.

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

We enjoyed Dear Future Husband! Great cast; fun music, good energy. Simple story…a wedding on a cruise ship..but just enough.  

And then…everyone was exhausted and went to their rooms.Even me! I’m SO tired. Usually I’ll stay up and gamble the first night and get my midnight pizza, but I really need to sleep to enjoy tomorrow.

Planning a very chill tomorrow…Coffee at Emeril’s. Sea Day Brunch, Serenity Deck, and will make further plans after that.

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 8

Posted (edited)

We are at Sea Day brunch!  40-50 minute wait which we anticipated so we put our reservation in at 9:45 for 10:30 am and it worked our perfectly.

We ended up at Java  Blue for coffee —just going with the flow.  Got a semi dry dry cappucino.  Some got massages which they loved—deep tissue was deep.  Not a fan of the hard sell on products (which I warned them about).

We’ve done a full round on the Vegan juices.  Yum.

Eggs Benedict on the way for me. 

IMG_1491.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 6

My son was the only late nighter last night.  Went out to Summer’s Landing to enjoy the ocean.  Then there is a midnight buffet back there—he had a mini chocolate cake and a mini ham sandwich.  One Playlist  production cast member was hanging out there talking to everyone!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

We got to the Serenity deck by way of the bingo because all my new cruisers really wanted to play. We are now in serenity deck, and it is very windy and not very sunny but we are having a good time because of the weather. It is not very crowded tons of places to sit. 

IMG_1499.jpeg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 5

Bingo was fun. We bought a bunch of way too expensive bingo packages so like I think we got 48×4 packages for the whole group. Victor was the bingo host and kept it lively. Of course we didn’t win. The first prize was $65 each for three people. The second price was $250 and the third price was a chance at $1000 but the lady won 400.

It is so much harder to win on these larger ships that I wish the prices were a bit bigger

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

LOL clearly I meant PRIZES not PRICES on the last post.  That is what happens  when you dictate your post instead of type it, when you can’t see your keyboard out on the serenity deck.

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Some Bingo photos, the boys at the Havana Bar and the Thriller dance class in the Havana Bar then that everyone but our two oldest guys danced in.  

IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpeg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TheLargeFamily said:

Bummer about the wind! Hope u have nice weather at Port tomorrow! What did u do for lunch? Did I miss that 😂

No lunch!  Going to pig out at Rudi’s Seagrill in 1/2 hour!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

We’ve been at Dr Ink’s since 5 in LIVE with the SeaHorse  Glide.  On my 2nd one and kinda drunk and about to cry during the beautiful Alleluia rendition by our violinists 

IMG_1556.jpeg

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

IMG_1560.jpeg

Edited by TravelBluebird
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, TravelBluebird said:

We’ve been at Dr Ink’s since 5 in LIVE with the SeaHorse  Glide.  On my 2nd one and kinda drunk and about to cry during the beautiful Alleluia rendition by our violinists 

IMG_1556.jpeg

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

Love it! My son plays violin so I'll need to check them out. Music gets me, too 😢

• Like 2