When do points get added to your Voyagers Club?

mcoler181

Something does not seem to make sense.  Your 3,100 points expire 2025 which means they were earn in 2022 I believe.  But normally from what I have seen in my account everything listed in past cruise points were a part of my total points.

18 hours ago, Jorhammer said:

I took a cruise in December and my points have not updated. My wife points did. Sent them an email Monday and still waiting to hear back.

This happens to me almost every time I cruise with my husband.  His points post yet mine do not.  I email and fairly soon mine are updated correctly.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, mcoler181 said:

I had the 3100 before the Seascape cruise, they were from status match with RC. It seems like the new ones aren't included in the total yet.

I have never seen points that show in the detail not included in the total.  I would email them and get it corrected.  

Edited by GPPhilly

18 hours ago, Jorhammer said:

I took a cruise in December and my points have not updated. My wife points did. Sent them an email Monday and still waiting to hear back.

One time neither of our points were there and they said that we never boarded the ship and if you are no shows you get no points.  I had to send them proof we were aboard the sailing.  I sent a copy of our cruise card and a scan of our last day bill and proof we paid it via credit card.  Eventually those points were added.  

13 hours ago, GPPhilly said:

I have never seen points that show in the detail not included in the total.  I would email them and get it corrected.  

Will do, thanks.

But this 3000 Prepaid Point can be an error? Prepaid is all what you spend on the cruise or prebooked before the cruise?

My point are added 4 days after my last cruise on my Account.

On 3/1/2024 at 1:10 PM, GPPhilly said:

My husband never received his points on our December cruise. Do you have the email address? I have about 3 days until I hit 90 days. 
thanks.

23 hours ago, FOXYDEBBY said:

My husband never received his points on our December cruise. Do you have the email address? I have about 3 days until I hit 90 days. 
thanks.

This is the email address to use: MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com

I have been going back and forth with them on a cruise we took in December. They do respond but very, very slowly. The last email I got from them showed promise in that they did give us 700 points each but, we were supposed to get 1500 each since we were in yacht club. Emailed them back and they agree that was an error and supposedly forwarded it on to a second level support team. That was 3 weeks ago and we’re still waiting!