Marina Executive Lounge on deck 11

kstrittm

Is this lounge open 24x7 by key card?  Or are there set hours?  I'm an early riser, and I definitely need coffee to wake up!  If this lounge isn't open early, do you know where I can get coffee at the ungodly hour of about 5am?  

1 hour ago, kstrittm said:

Is this lounge open 24x7 by key card?  Or are there set hours?  I'm an early riser, and I definitely need coffee to wake up!  If this lounge isn't open early, do you know where I can get coffee at the ungodly hour of about 5am?  

Lounge access is 24x7 and there is a coffee machine inside.

3 minutes ago, davencl said:

Lounge access is 24x7 and there is a coffee machine inside.

Thanks for the scoop.  Regarding the lounge, is there a concierge to assist with administrative matters or do you just use your butler for that?  Also, do they have Happy Hours in the lounge or any special events?  Do they have food in the lounge at various times throughout the day?

2 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

Thanks for the scoop.  Regarding the lounge, is there a concierge to assist with administrative matters or do you just use your butler for that?  Also, do they have Happy Hours in the lounge or any special events?  Do they have food in the lounge at various times throughout the day?

Yes there is a concierge located in the Lounge. I didn't have occassion to use as  the butler takes care of things like restaurant reservations etc.  There is food in the Lounge.  Breakfast items in the morning snacks at other times.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, kstrittm said:

If your past experience for these types of lounges has been Celebrity or other private lounges on larger ships be prepared for a different experience. These are nothing more than an inside room with a few couches and chairs, a place to grab a soda, water or other non alcoholic drink, a couple of TVS usually turned to Fox news, a few newspapers, some snacks (pretty much the same ones as at Baristas) and a Concierge person. While some like them I can't see hanging out there. Maybe to grab a soda, or a snack, beyond that not my thing. There is no view. 

• Like 2