Question about cabins 701 and 7002

My husband and I went on PG in 2017 and really liked it.  I understand the ship has been refurbished since then.  In looking at a brochure on the ship, it appears that cabins 701 and 7002 are both listed as an "owners suite", but 701 is 457 sq ft with a big bathroom (double vanities) while 7002 is 531 sq, but a small bathroom with one vanity.  Has anyone been in these cabins and, if so, is there a big difference?  We want to book a trip for a big anniversary trip.  I like a bigger bathroom, but then the room itself must be smaller given the square footage listed.  Any info would be very welcome!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For 7002 

Both beautiful - have fun! We celebrated a big anniversary as well, they do a vow renewal (pay) and a marriage blessing ceremony (free but with other couples) hope that helps! 🧜🏻‍♀️

suite-7002.png

Owners-Suite_7002_061.jpg

Edited by TheDarkestBlue

1 hour ago, TheDarkestBlue said:

Hi 🙂 Haven't stayed in those but found some pics and floor layout for both 

Floorplans and pics for 701

suite-701.png

Owners-Suite_701_3114.jpg

os_701xl.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkestBlue said:

For 7002 

Both beautiful - have fun! We celebrated a big anniversary as well, they do a vow renewal (pay) and a marriage blessing ceremony (free but with other couples) hope that helps! 🧜🏻‍♀️

suite-7002.png

Owners-Suite_7002_061.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Owner's suite does not have a window in the  bedroom if that matters. I have seen both and refer the 701.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I stayed in cabin 701 in December 2023 and loved it! The floor plan shown in this thread is the mirror image of the actual floor plan. There is plenty of space in the room, with a long balcony (the length of the room with a chaise lounge and a chair). I enjoyed that we could each have our own sink, and that we could get ready at the same time- he could take a shower while I took a bath (separate shower and combo shower with bathtub). Our butler was the same one we had when we sailed previously on Paul Gauguin in 2006!

14 minutes ago, threespeeds said:

My husband and I stayed in cabin 701 in December 2023 and loved it! The floor plan shown in this thread is the mirror image of the actual floor plan. There is plenty of space in the room, with a long balcony (the length of the room with a chaise lounge and a chair). I enjoyed that we could each have our own sink, and that we could get ready at the same time- he could take a shower while I took a bath (separate shower and combo shower with bathtub). Our butler was the same one we had when we sailed previously on Paul Gauguin in 2006!

Thank you so much. We are anxiously awaiting the fall 2026 cruises. 😁