Question on Prima studio cabins

My husband and I are planning a trip on the Prima, and my sister-in-law may be joining us, so we were looking for a balcony near the studios. However, CruiseNext manager told us that there is only access to the studio area from one level, he thought 12. While I would expect this to be true for the Studio Lounge, is this true for studio cabins in general? The deck plan seems to show multiple exits from the studio cabin area, and it makes no sense to me that if you aren't on the level with the lounge, that you'd have to take the stairs to get to your cabin. Can anyone shed light on this? Was CruiseNext desk confused? We don't need to be near the lounge, I'm more concerned about our cabins being relatively near each other, so this whole discussion just left me lost.

No. That’s not true.  I stayed in a studio on the prima last year.  The studios are located on decks 12 and 13 and you can access the rooms from either floor. The deck plans are correct. 

• Like 1

I can only imagine trying to get a design like that past SOLAS protocols.  ONE exit from an area with 100 cabins?  OK, that may be a bit of an exaggeration as there are crew areas that are used as egress routes, but it still wouldn't make a lot of sense.