carnival drinks of the day?

cruisemom101

From what I understand the price has gone up, so I don't know the new pricing. Used to be $6.95 for the drink of the day, $4.95 for refills (this is in the souvenir glass) and I believe the regular 8 oz drinks of the day were $2.95? Something like that... but I believe you only save $1 now on the refills? But yes, you do get a refill for less, and no, you don't have to buy it in a souvenir glass, you can buy the 8oz...

Oops stand corrected (stumbled across a receipt) Daily special in a regular glass, $3.50 (4.03) with tip.

When I get home I'll take a closer look at my receipts. It is possible that the price changes depending on the drink. :confused:

The "Funship Special" was about the only one I could choke down. Since returning from our trip, I read (but have since forgotten) that you get *some* kind of break on any drink in that glass, right? (someone, anyone?) I'm SURE someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :D

What drinks are generally offered for the drink of the day?

Not sure:cool: . They all taste the same but different colors on different days;). They all come with a piece of pineapple and a cherry with an umbrella.

Have yet to find a ship that know how to make a good drink.

Oops stand corrected (stumbled across a receipt) Daily special in a regular glass, $3.50 (4.03) with tip.

When I get home I'll take a closer look at my receipts. It is possible that the price changes depending on the drink. :confused:

OK the Official Finally Got it Right Drink Special prices:

Souvenir Glass - $6.75*

Refill - $5.95*

Regular glass - $3.50*

There is of course the 15% gratuity of top of this.

* all prices current as of 3/18/06. With my luck Carnival will change them tomorrow. :D

Archived