Private transfers from Messina to Taormina

We are 6 on Celebrity Acsent.   June 8 to 18th.   We would like to find a private transport from Port to Taormina .  No tour just a pickup and return after a few hours.  Excursions are very pricy and since we are 6 a van split 6 ways is more efficient.   Most on Viator are also pricy and link you with a tour.  I have been there and can do my own tour!!!  We could split up and do a taxi 3 and 3 but not sure how reliable they are.   Help!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bella c said:

We are 6 on Celebrity Acsent.   June 8 to 18th.   We would like to find a private transport from Port to Taormina .  No tour just a pickup and return after a few hours.  Excursions are very pricy and since we are 6 a van split 6 ways is more efficient.   Most on Viator are also pricy and link you with a tour.  I have been there and can do my own tour!!!  We could split up and do a taxi 3 and 3 but not sure how reliable they are.   Help!!

Google taxi ride from Port to Taormina. That is what we are planning to do in May ( cruising with different cruiseline). Estimated cost is about 100 Euros each way for 2-4 people.

I've used Sicily Limousine Service. 6 people in a van R/T was 330 euros. Probably has increased slightly by now. No tour just round trip transport. They are very communicative via WhatsApp. I wouldn't trust a taxi without a guarantee ride back to Messina. 

• Like 1