Need help finding Airbnb in Venice!

garubes1985

We will be staying in Venice three nights pre-cruise (2 adult couples) and are looking for a nice, CLEAN airbnb that has two bedrooms (both with queen beds but twins in one would be okay) and 2 full bathrooms (each with a shower (tub/shower combo okay) close to St. Marks Square. Can anyone give me some recommendations based on YOUR OWN experience please? Thank you!

Posted (edited)

We stayed in a lovely three bed two bathroom in Cannaregio.  But it’s a little further and I don’t have access to my files as we are travelling.   We did arrange a two bedroom apartment through the Hotel Bisanzio with a lovely terrace.   Bonus was the lovely breakfast at the hotel and the interesting less tourist area.  

My only caution with air BnB is I have heard of several being cancelled due to “plumbing issues”.  I would make sure to have a plan B.  

Edited by bennybear

39 minutes ago, bennybear said:

We stayed in a lovely three bed two bathroom in Cannaregio.  But it’s a little further and I don’t have access to my files as we are travelling.   We did arrange a two bedroom apartment through the Hotel Bisanzio with a lovely terrace.   Bonus was the lovely breakfast at the hotel and the interesting less tourist area.  

My only caution with air BnB is I have heard of several being cancelled due to “plumbing issues”.  I would make sure to have a plan B.  

Thank you so much!  I never considered the plumbing problems!   I like your idea of the two bedroom apt so I will check that out!  Safe travels!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 7:19 PM, garubes1985 said:

looking for a nice, CLEAN airbnb that has two bedrooms (both with queen beds but twins in one would be okay) and 2 full bathrooms (each with a shower (tub/shower combo okay) close to St. Marks Square.

Will you be first time visitors to Venice?  if so, reading this recent, and still quite current thread should be of interest to you, as there are a few  challenges  you should be considering to add to your "wish list" of accommodation requirements in addition to possibly rethinking your preferred "near St Marks" location as it is  nearly at the opposite end of Venice compared to P. Roma. Remember that walking Venice is easy, walking with luggage not so much, and there are a few other considerations you may not yet be aware of, such as  bridges with luggage, vaporetto stops and private docks.

post #13 in particular, but all posts are worth reading.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2996093-venice-experts-help-needed-first-time-to-venice/#comment-67049896

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 1