Dry dock schedule.

1 minute ago, Sand and Seas said:

The NCL website says Escape was refurbished in 2022, but it was built in 2015.   

From what I understand from reading @chengkp75's information on another post, they must have a drydock with hull inspection every five years without fail.  That would put  required drydocks in 2020 and sometime in 2025?

It might have been delayed due to COVID?  I agree that the timeline seems off.

• Like 1

The Escape is now for sale on an odd ball transatlantic.   Sep 26, 2026 to Oct 12, 2026 from New York to Barcelona.  There is nothing listed for the Escape after this cruise.  Perhaps heading for a drydock?

• Like 1

I wonder if they will have to cancel an Escape sailing for the required drydock?  

I can see cruises listed for several months before that except for a three day period when she appears to reposition from Miami to New York.  No cruises showing for August 17 to 20th, 2025.  September and early October sailings are from New York.

Repositioning 14 day from New York to New Orleans on October 11th.  First 7 day cruises from New Orleans start on October 25th, 2025.