Celebration embarkation lunch

I haven't been on Celebration but my favorite embarkation lunch spot on the Vista class ships was the Mongolian Wok. Then, I head downstairs for a bite of funfetti cheesecake and some gelato.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, zigzaggery said:

Hello,

Aside from Lido, what else will be open for lunch on embarkation day (we sail tomorrow - yay!)? I'm seeing conflicting information.

Thanks,

Jennifer 

The pizza place and deli on Deck 8 will be open (embarkation day is actually a great time to visit them, before most people onboard discover them).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, salty dingo said:

I haven't been on Celebration but my favorite embarkation lunch spot on the Vista class ships was the Mongolian Wok. Then, I head downstairs for a bite of funfetti cheesecake and some gelato.

Thanks @salty dingo. I've heard about this funfetti cake - must chrck that out!

9 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We had lunch at Shaq's Big Chicken on embarkation day. Guy's Burger Joint will also be open as well as Blue Iguana. I know you said besides Lido, but not sure if you just mean the buffet. 🙂

Thank you @Knights on the Beach. I did mean anything other than the buffet - not looking yo avoid the entire Lido deck. 😀 Shaq's and Guy’s are great options.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Mimie03 said:

Is the Dining room open for lunch?

Not on embarkation day. Your lunch choices will be on the Lido Deck, Deck 17 (Guy's Burger Joint), or on Deck 8.

Embarkation day is actually a good time to try the deli and pizza places on Deck 8 before most of the passengers discover them 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, tidecat said:

Not on embarkation day. Your lunch choices will be on the Lido Deck, Deck 17 (Guy's Burger Joint), or on Deck 8.

Embarkation day is actually a good time to try the deli and pizza places on Deck 8 before most of the passengers discover them 

Thanks so much. The deli (or Guys) sounds like a good choice for us. Hubby loves evening pizza raids so I’m sure he will get there.