Liquor in owner's suite in the Haven in Viva

I heard in a Harr Travel video that in the Haven Owner's suite they provide 3 bottles of your choice of liquor. Anyone know if this true. If so, then what selection is available (shelf category). 

Thanks 

Chef B

Yes it is true. You can obtain a “liquor bottle menu” from the precruise Haven concierge or your butler will provide you with your options once on board. Unfortunately when we were in the Viva OS on the November transatlantic cruise a couple of our preferences were not available even though they were “on the list”

2 hours ago, Denverbri69 said:

I heard in a Harr Travel video that in the Haven Owner's suite they provide 3 bottles of your choice of liquor. Anyone know if this true. If so, then what selection is available (shelf category). 

Thanks 

Chef B

I am just off of Prima,  I requested/received a bottle of Gentleman Jack (750 ml), a bottle of 1792 bourbon (750 ml) and a bottle of Black Jack (1 liter).

On a previous cruise I receive the Black Jack, Tito's vodka and Hendrix gin. 

It's difficult to predict exactly what is available but if you're already booked, call the shore concierge and they can tell you, BTW,  you should contact them anyway and discuss what other perks you're interested in.

NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com   or   call: 855-625-4283

• Thanks 1