Oceania Riviera Oct 8 to Oct 25 Istanbul to Trieste- Timeless Turkey and Greece

jdgott

Seems there is a lot of chatter about Istanbul and Turkey stops being cancelled.  Anyone have info on this trip? It leaves from Istanbul, plus stops in Istanbul, Ephesus, Alanya, Izmir and Bodrum.

Thanks.

We are sailing from September 28th to October 15th. There have been no changes to the itinerary so far apart from Izmir replaced by Corfu a while ago but I don’t think that’s on your segments.

I think it’s too far out for us to hear about changes. Obviously Oceania will want to change as little as possible. I think the ‘chatter’ is more about the possibility of changes. If this is a bucket list trip then you may want to think twice! Nothing is written in stone, especially at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vallesan said:

We are sailing from September 28th to October 15th. There have been no changes to the itinerary so far apart from Izmir replaced by Corfu a while ago but I don’t think that’s on your segments.

I think it’s too far out for us to hear about changes. Obviously Oceania will want to change as little as possible. I think the ‘chatter’ is more about the possibility of changes. If this is a bucket list trip then you may want to think twice! Nothing is written in stone, especially at the moment.

Gosh, I just realized you are the cruise right after the Destiny cruise and the first cruise after Marina refit. Gosh, you are going to be providing a plethora of tidbits!! 🍿🍿

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Gosh, I just realized you are the cruise right after the Destiny cruise and the first cruise after Marina refit. Gosh, you are going to be providing a plethora of tidbits!! 🍿🍿

The Marina dry dock is this April not next Fall

2 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Is ‘Gosh’ really part of you ‘speak’? Please don’t patronise me.

Anyway yes you’re right. Life, cruises, holidays etc. etc. are what you make them!

2 minutes ago, basor said:

Should have been last autumn ‘fall’ , 2023, but was brought forward to spring 2024

15 minutes ago, basor said:

I realize that but they had indicated in another thread they are on the May 18th Marina cruise 

41 minutes ago, Vallesan said:

Is ‘Gosh’ really part of you ‘speak’? Please don’t patronise me.

Anyway yes you’re right. Life, cruises, holidays etc. etc. are what you make them!

Sorry, not aware Gosh was a patronizing word. Was no intent. 

• Like 4