Panorama post-dry dock and Havana rooms

Eli_6

I was looking at the cruise when panorama leaves dry dock in Singapore and there don't appear to be any Havana rooms available for booking.  I looked at it when it first came out and there weren't any either. I do not believe given the open availability otherwise of this cruise that the Havana rooms are all booked up. Are they not going to have the Havana rooms after dry dock?  

Hi,

Try looking after you have signed out of your account and it has been idle for a few minutes.  I recently discovered that not all rooms show up as an option when clicking in through your offers, even if you want to pay extra.  This happened to me when booking the Firenze.

This cruise sold out a while ago. I'm booked on it and recently had an upgrade offer from Carnival as people who had booked and paid their deposit have now decided to not go ahead with the cruise. As the final payment date gets closer more people will drop out and more rooms will become available.

Also, try a different booking engine that also shows available rooms. Carnival was showing different room availability than Costco Travel was when i was looking at a 6 day on Firenze in August. I just used that information when requesting the stateroom I wanted during a subsequent phone call.