How bad is Cococay with 11000 people?

4 hours ago, Cutigerlady said:

We have been multiple times with 2 big ships and had no issues. We like the back side of the Oasis Lagoon pool and easily found seats for our large party around 9:00.

At Christmas it was crowded in the water park, so my kids enjoyed the slides early and then after 2:00 it was empty!  In the mid of the day they spent hours in the wave pool and obstacle course area. we had a cabana there and really enjoyed the day. The attendant brought my kids food at 10:30 and they had a second lunch a few hours later. 

i think the beach club gets much busier and it was harder to find a spot to sit. My kids like it in the winter because the pool is heated, but they are pretty strict about no splashing/playing in the pool. My kids weren’t doing that, but heard lots of comments to other kids. If you don’t get there early, you end of eating lunch very early or late. 

We have our first visit to Cococay coming up start of October. Can you explain where the back side of Oasis Lagoon pool is?