Cabo San Lucas tender drop off?

rcprncss

I was just wondering if there is only one location where the tenders drop you off?

Is the location Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port?  

I just want to know for a meeting place for a non-ship excursion to the Arch. 

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Yes - there is only one drop off area.

There is a covered area (with seats, I believe) but I think it's after the "ships control point" so a non-passenger could not access it, but obviously a ship passenger could. After that point - it will be hawker city with everyone offering everything. Also nearby is a Senior Frogs (but not a place I would go to - there are better) and a little further down the Marina Walk is Captain Tony's and also Solomon's Landing (both of which I would recommend). Personal favorite would be Solomon's Landing. Not to worry about finding a boat - there will be tout's all along the Marina Walk.

Edited by SDPadreFan

4 hours ago, SDPadreFan said:

Yes - there is only one drop off area.

There is a covered area (with seats, I believe) but I think it's after the "ships control point" so a non-passenger could not access it, but obviously a ship passenger could. After that point - it will be hawker city with everyone offering everything. Also nearby is a Senior Frogs (but not a place I would go to - there are better) and a little further down the Marina Walk is Captain Tony's and also Solomon's Landing (both of which I would recommend). Personal favorite would be Solomon's Landing. Not to worry about finding a boat - there will be tout's all along the Marina Walk.

Thank you so much.  You were very helpful.

On 3/14/2024 at 7:39 AM, rcprncss said:

Is the location Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port?  

If you're using Google maps, the tender drop off is just east of where Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port is marked. Very close though. It's at the pointy tip that's marked at Caborey.  The map doesn't reflect a small pier/dock that is within the ship control point SDPadrefan refers to but you see it in street view.