Booking Anniversary Package Onboard

FundyGirl

We booked the anniversary package too for our cruise on the Dawn that leaves this Sunday (2 days and counting!!!!!!!) and from what I understand, the champagne and strawberries should be in the cabin when you arrive. Also, in the welcome letter, it will tell you what night the canapes will be delivered. Hope this helps.

You will have your Strawberries and sparking wine in your room when you get there in the afternoon or later that day depending on how many they are doing. We had ours when we arrived on board. You will also get the rest of yur items thru out the week. Enjoy........:)

Maybe my question wasn't clear enough...I called NCL yesterday to book the package but it was too late...we are sailing on Sunday....they told me I could order the package onboard the ship.

Just wondering if we will have the champagne for sailaway :)

We booked the anniversary package too for our cruise on the Dawn that leaves this Sunday (2 days and counting!!!!!!!) and from what I understand, the champagne and strawberries should be in the cabin when you arrive. Also, in the welcome letter, it will tell you what night the canapes will be delivered. Hope this helps.

Our Meet & Greet is Monday the 27th at 10:30am in the Star Bar...drop by and say hello!!!

Kathy

Has anyone ever booked the Anniversary Package onboard? If so, when did the champagne & strawberries arrive in your room? Thanks!

Kathy :)

Hi - we booked when we got on board - one of the first things we did - they said it should be delivered by 6pm that night, but then we got a call and they said they could not do this and it would be delivered by 6pm the following day. This did not worry us as Day 2 was Valentines Day so we got a 'free' bottle of bubbles - which we took down to dinner with us. Enjoy it - it is a good package - I'm just worried if too many people rave about what a great deal it is then NCL will stop it....:rolleyes:

Archived