Transfers in Rome with Mobility scooter and large luggage for a group of 5?

joyhannah

Hello everyone,

I am looking for help. Does anyone know of a company I can use for Transfers in Rome with Mobility scooter and large luggage?   each of us will have 2 suitcase and my mom Mobility can be taken apart if needed.

the transfers are needed from FCO Airport to Rome and Rome area Hotel to Civitavecchia Port

Can anyone share there Experience with getting are around Rome in a Mobility Scooter and any Tour they may have taken in Rome

Thank you for any help you can give

Hello steveru621,

I am confused was that for my question?  I dont think I was asking anything about my exceptions of perfection. Just asking help on transfer.

Thanks anyway

33 minutes ago, joyhannah said:

Hello steveru621,

I am confused was that for my question?  I dont think I was asking anything about my exceptions of perfection. Just asking help on transfer.

Thanks anyway

Hi Joyhannah

I think Steven621 was giving you a link to a transfer company, if you look above what you quoted.

The gave the link to www.romeairporter.com

We sailed from Rome last October, and used a company called www.sharedshuttle.it

I also travel with a mobility scooter, and they could accommodate this.    If you email them with your details to info@sharedshuttle.it they will contact you with a price.   We paid 170 Euros for 2 adults with 2 large and 2 hand luggage cases and my scooter.   It's about an hour to transfer from the Airport to Cruise Port.

I hope this helps

53 minutes ago, joyhannah said:

Hello steveru621,

Thanks anyway

He wasn’t commenting with    If you are expecting perfection, don't travel, you will surely be disappointed.

that’s a quote in his signature.      He gave you a link above that.        

With mobility issues, and a scooter, I would agree with the suggestion to arrange a private transfer (Romeinlimo or Romecabs are both good options).  While it will be somewhat expensive, a private transfer means you will have the space for luggage and scooter (make sure to message the transfer folks about those items).  Either of those companies can alslo handle your transfers from Rome to your ship.

The unfortunate thing is that none of this is cheap.  Europe is somewhat more expensive than in the past, and this is reflected in higher fees for transfers. 

Hank