MSC aurea upgrade

bruce85

We sail in 4 weeks and yesterday we placed a minimum bid for an aurea balcony. This morning I got an email telling us our bid was accepted. The room number has been updated in our booking, but the experience still states Fantastica. Is this normal or do I need to call MSC. When reading the upgrade info, it said our experience would also be upgraded.

It's normal to still see your original experience online and on the booking confirmation document, but the cabin number will be updated.   On your actual cruise ticket you will see a section stating the upgrade and what amenities it includes. 

• Thanks 1

Been updated with the Aurea benefits. We were shocked we had our minimum bid accepted so fast, less than 12 hours after we placed the bid. 

12 hours ago, bruce85 said:

Been updated with the Aurea benefits. We were shocked we had our minimum bid accepted so fast, less than 12 hours after we placed the bid. 

Congrats!! We sail next Sunday (3/31) on Seashore and also bid the minimum to upgrade from Aurea balcony to a Suite. Super excited that it’s an Aft Balcony. I guess depending on price, I’ll never not do it for future cruises

• Like 1