Port Canaveral Offsite Parking At Go Port Parking

Luvtoeat

2 hours ago, Capt_BJ said:

there are places closer to the pier that have been around for a LONG time with good reputations, this one is a bit further out .......

check https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

and

https://parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

$118.03

and 

$99.73 respectively. 

GoPort is a flat $60. All prices include up to 4 shuttle passengers. I’ll take another 5-10 minutes of a shuttle ride for a $40-60 savings myself. 

I've used GoPort for parking within the past two years. They aren't taking as many cruise ships now, so maybe departure day has improved. We were there for a May cruise on the Mardi Gras. We waited in a metal building with no A/C on old church pews. We waited at least 45 minutes for a shuttle. The return experience was a little better. 

I prefer portcanaveralparking. I've used them twice and both times it was a fantastic experience. 

Also check out Park Port Canaveral….about a mile from the port with a nice paved and fenced parking lot with continuous shuttles 

www.parkportcanaveral.com

15 hours ago, cgladin said:

I've used GoPort for parking within the past two years. They aren't taking as many cruise ships now, so maybe departure day has improved. We were there for a May cruise on the Mardi Gras. We waited in a metal building with no A/C on old church pews. We waited at least 45 minutes for a shuttle. The return experience was a little better. 

I prefer portcanaveralparking. I've used them twice and both times it was a fantastic experience. 

Greatly appreciate your comments as to your experience. GoPort website indicated they are only dropping off to the Mardi Gras and the video paints a very nice picture. Shows they use modern looking buses to transport the passengers. Hope this is accurate.

21 hours ago, Luvtoeat said:

Greatly appreciate your comments as to your experience. GoPort website indicated they are only dropping off to the Mardi Gras and the video paints a very nice picture. Shows they use modern looking buses to transport the passengers. Hope this is accurate.

The buses were very nice. They used large buses and mini-buses when we were there. We both said we would use GoPort in the future if we were willing to trade time for money.