Problems logging into account

Hi all,

I am trying to help my parents to book shore excursiones for a cruise they booked that leaves in less than three weeks.  My dad has given me the credentials to log into his account so that I can look up the shore excursions offered and help them decide.  However, no matter what I do, I cannot log in.  Anybody encounter this, or have any tips.  I am at a loss....

To clarify, I when I type in the email associated to the account and the password, I get a message that says that the username or password are incorrect.  I have tried on the computer and on an iPad.  Safari and Chrome.  Keep getting the same error.  My dad has no problem logging into the account from his computer.

2 minutes ago, kilili said:

To clarify, I when I type in the email associated to the account and the password, I get a message that says that the username or password are incorrect.  I have tried on the computer and on an iPad.  Safari and Chrome.  Keep getting the same error.  My dad has no problem logging into the account from his computer.

Best I can suggest is to clear the cache on your computer - it may be trying to autofill info?

@kilili  The problem could be on either end, this being a weekday & within business hours, faster & easier if you give NCL Tech Support a direct call - they usually answer rather quickly & without a long queue ... have all the info available, probably more than your dad's "credentials" but maybe access to his email account, not just the email address per se, as well as a SMS/text enabled # that's registered or associated with his NCL account.  It might just need a simple reset on their end due to excess # of failed log-in or somehow, triggered a locked down of his online account.

Good luck & let us know if you have success ... curious minds would like to know. 

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following:

• Need help with Booking - Can't Find Your Cruise
  • Need help with Booking - Unable to Complete Reservation
  • Need help with Log-In - Invalid Log-In
  • Need help with Log-In - Unable to Retrieve Reservation
  • Need help with Log-In - Unable to Reset Password
  • Logged In - Reservation Not Found
  • Creating an Account - User ID Already Exists
  • Site Freezing
  • Receiving Errors
  • Images/Content Not Loading
  • Phone1.866.625.1160