Show / theatre times on Crown Princess

I asked this question on the Princess forum a while back and got mixed answers that were more confusing than helpful, but does anyone know what time the shows will be on in the theatre on Crown Princess in December?

I believe they do 2 shows a night, but are they 7pm - 9pm or 7:30pm - 9:30pm or other times?

Reason for asking is we want to book dining times and need to know the show times in order to book the appropriate dining time

thanks in advance

With other cruise lines (and I can't see why Priness would be different), all show times are scheduled so that people with can catch a show either before or after their seating, be it "early" or "late".

If you have "ant time dining", you'll have to play it by ear.

Usually the show times in our region are 7:30pm and 9:30pm, timed so that you can have dinner before going to the show. But until Crown starts operating here you won't know if they are following this pattern. 

Unless the late show is too late for you I'd recommend booking dinner for around 7pm or 7:20pm then going to that show. 

Thanks for the replies

I know on Celebrity Solstice the show times were 7pm and 9pm in 2018

but we'll try to book for 7pm or something so we have plenty of time to make the 9:30pm show

48 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

Thanks for the replies

I know on Celebrity Solstice the show times were 7pm and 9pm in 2018

but we'll try to book for 7pm or something so we have plenty of time to make the 9:30pm show

Celebrity work their show times differently to Princess. The 7pm show was aimed at late diners and the 9pm show at early diners. That was one of the things that annoyed us about Celebrity as we prefer to dine late then go to a show. 

17 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Celebrity work their show times differently to Princess. The 7pm show was aimed at late diners and the 9pm show at early diners. That was one of the things that annoyed us about Celebrity as we prefer to dine late then go to a show. 

we did the opposite on Celebrity - went to the show at 7pm then dinner at 8:30pm

but I think we'll do the opposite on Princess - dinner first then see the show