Celebrity Reflection Live Band

Anyone off the Reflection recently that can speak to the live band that plays on the pool deck?  Any info regarding style and quality. The live band is a big deal for me and I'll be sailing on Reflection in just a couple weeks.  Thanks!

I got off of Reflection on Saturday. Band was decent, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them like I do for most pool/lobby bands. Singer was not great. She was a decent sax player, however. The Time Machine duo was good, and the solo guitarist was great. Orchestra band was very good.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jayoldschool said:

I got off of Reflection on Saturday. Band was decent, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them like I do for most pool/lobby bands. Singer was not great. She was a decent sax player, however. The Time Machine duo was good, and the solo guitarist was great. Orchestra band was very good.

how about the band that played in the lobby/club...recently it was a band named arjam. they sounded good on the youtube promo video. Also an act named cestibon....thanks for any info. We too sail on her in a couple of weeks and entertainment is why we cruise. 

DH & I were on the Reflection both end of November & early February. Arjam was the house band on both sailings. We truly enjoyed them. The live music for us is very important as well. They play a good mix of dance music. The lead singer is Belinda . She is very upbeat. Camila is on the drums and does a few songs-very good voice. Nice people too!  

The other band was C’Est’Si Bon- they were good as well. Music, like food , is sometimes subjective. For us, both bands kept the party going. Our only opportunity to dance is when we cruise. 

enjoy the cruise! 

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, bandp407 said:

DH & I were on the Reflection both end of November & early February. Arjam was the house band on both sailings. We truly enjoyed them. The live music for us is very important as well. They play a good mix of dance music. The lead singer is Belinda . She is very upbeat. Camila is on the drums and does a few songs-very good voice. Nice people too!  

The other band was C’Est’Si Bon- they were good as well. Music, like food , is sometimes subjective. For us, both bands kept the party going. Our only opportunity to dance is when we cruise. 

enjoy the cruise! 

Thanks you!

11 hours ago, bandp407 said:

enjoy the cruise! 

thanks much

On Reflection now. In port from 8-6. Today's live music, in assorted locations at assorted times: 

Resident DJ

Arjam

Acoustic Duo Time Machine

Solo guitarist Ge Luz

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hrhdhd said:

On Reflection now. In port from 8-6. Today's live music, in assorted locations at assorted times: 

Resident DJ

Arjam

Acoustic Duo Time Machine

Solo guitarist Ge Luz

Awesome - thx for the live update!