Can you still request a table size and time at YTD?

w&k

I have plans to get a group of YTD folks together for a 1st night happy hour and dinner.  In the past, I have been able to pre-book a time and table size by calling or visiting the dining room.  Has anyone done this recently?  Or is there an option in the app to request a table size and time, or is it just request, wait, and hope?

Thanks so much for your help!

When your group is ready you check in on the App and get in the queue.  Your group will be assigned a table when an appropriate one becomes available. There is no pre-arranged time. Enjoy.

4 hours ago, w&k said:

I have plans to get a group of YTD folks together for a 1st night happy hour and dinner.  In the past, I have been able to pre-book a time and table size by calling or visiting the dining room.  Has anyone done this recently?  Or is there an option in the app to request a table size and time, or is it just request, wait, and hope?

Thanks so much for your help!

You can link your party together in the app.  Check all of the names when you request a table.  Everyone in your party will get the notifications that a table has been requested with approximate wait time,  and and then when the table is ready. 

The time you request is when you enter it into your app.  Want a specific time then dont enter it in until just before you want to go.

• Like 1

We had a group of 12 on our last cruise.  The 2 nights we all ate together, I went down to the MDR at brunch and requested a table.  They gave us a time to come to the MDR and our table was ready.  We did not have to use the hub app.  When less than 10 of us ate together we used the hub app.