Iceland: the view from aft balcony?

We are considering a trip to Iceland on the Celebrity Silhouette in August. Currently we are booked in an aft facing sunset veranda. How are the views when approaching the ports? Much better than a veranda on either the port or starboard side? We are considering upgrading to an Aqua stateroom but don’t want to give up the sunset veranda if the view will be great

Just like any other cruise, you will see things after you pass them, but have a view of essentially both sides of the ship, rather than just port or starboard if you have a cabin on those sides.

We did Iceland/Greenland/ Canada in an aft corner suite on Holland America. No shortage of views.

17 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Just like any other cruise, you will see things after you pass them, but have a view of essentially both sides of the ship, rather than just port or starboard if you have a cabin on those sides.

We did Iceland/Greenland/ Canada in an aft corner suite on Holland America. No shortage of views.

Thank you. I do love Blu, but if I’ll have better views from our sunset veranda I rather see the views and just book a specialty restaurant or two.