Printing on Encore

Jaq66

Is it possible to print some documents whilst on the Encore? Thought maybe the members of staff working in the square may be able to do it? Has anyone had experience of getting printouts whilst on board?

5 hours ago, Jaq66 said:

Is it possible to print some documents whilst on the Encore? Thought maybe the members of staff working in the square may be able to do it?

I’ve had Seabourn Square print out a couple of things for me, and it was very easy.  They gave me an email address for the ship to send the document to, then called me when it was ready to pick up.  If it’s something you can’t email to them I would think they will find another way to help you (maybe via USB stick or using one of their computers).

On the O-class ships, there are 1 or 2 public printers, on one or both sides in the middle of the PC stations.  You just select the print driver to print to and collect the printouts yourself.

On the E-class ships, the public printer is inside the little circular office behind the guest services desks.  You select the print driver to print to and ask the staff to fetch it for you.

Not sure what the setup is on the 2 expedition ships (but I'll find out soon).

On 3/21/2024 at 5:45 PM, sfvoyage said:

On the O-class ships, there are 1 or 2 public printers, on one or both sides in the middle of the PC stations.  You just select the print driver to print to and collect the printouts yourself.

On the E-class ships, the public printer is inside the little circular office behind the guest services desks.  You select the print driver to print to and ask the staff to fetch it for you.

Not sure what the setup is on the 2 expedition ships (but I'll find out soon).

That’s good to know. Thank you